Yes, you read that right. We’re in a day and age where people are insuring their future medical insurance. In this article, you’ll learn what that means, how it’s done, who it’s for, and why it's important. Let's start with why...
When you apply for a medical insurance plan, you’re asked a lot of questions, but the game changers are...
- Are you currently undergoing any medical treatment?
- Have you done any surgery in the past?
- Have any previous or current tests results come back “not so good”?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the insurer would either (a) accept your application with some “buts”, or (b) deny your application all together.
“Buts” are the thing you want to avoid. Simply put, they are an exclusion(s) of some sort. For example, if you’ve had right knee surgery in the past, then a “but” on your insurance plan would be an exclusion of your right knee. Another kind of “but” is a pricier medical insurance plan which insures your previous conditions.
So, why insure your medical insurance? So you don’t bump into any “buts” or have an application denied all together.
What does it mean to insure your medical insurance? It means purchasing the Medical Continuity Option, an innovative insurance option offered by MyBroker Inc.
Who insures their future medical insurance? Well...
- Are you in your 30s, 40s, 50s, or even early 60s?
- Are you a Lebanese individual working and living outside Lebanon?
- Do you think there is a slight chance you’ll come back and live in Lebanon?
If you answered yes to all these questions, then you’re a strong candidate for the Medical Continuity Option. Even on the slight 5% chance that you’ll come back home to Lebanon, this plan would save you a ton of costs (in terms of both time and money).
Almost every Lebanese expat living and working abroad owns a medical insurance policy provided by their company, or they have a self-funded expat medical insurance plan. But when they decide to come back to Lebanon, and attempt to secure a medical insurance plan here, the majority bump into some “buts”.
How can you insure your future medical insurance? The steps are simple...
- You fill out a health questionnaire, and if you qualify, you move onto the next step.
- You go through a one year waiting period, and then answer another health questionnaire. If you qualify again, then you are good to go! (your plan is now automatically renewable irrespective of your health status)
- The day you come back to Lebanon, you convert the option into a full fledged medical insurance policy (before the age of 65) with NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
- Enjoy having a medical insurance policy with no “buts”.
We work together to figure out the most suitable protection coverage that goes well with your future needs and goals as well as your current budget. In order to make an informed decision, just reach out to any of our team members.